The Worship & Wonder tour of Ireland (Completed)
OUR TOUR IS COMPLETELY BOOKED!
The Worship & Wonder tour with Ray Hughes, Brian & Ramey Whalen, and Coty Sloan
VISIT OUR SITE IN NOVEMBER FOR OUR SPRING 2013 SCHEDULE!
Sloan Travel Co. has teamed up with Selah Ministries to bring you this incredible opportunity, unlike anything out there. The Worship & Wonder tour is an intimate, family-style, off-the-beaten-path tour of Ireland, and it is remarkably priced at $2,499 per person. (This is well over $1,000 under the industry average for this type of tour.)
- Group transfers on arrival and departure*
- Sightseeing by luxury coach throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Platinum Concert Tickets to see the final performance ever of the world famous Riverdance in Dublin, Ireland
- Services of a professional Irish tour director plus fully custom crafted itinerary
- A variety of superior and exclusive accommodations for 14 nights
- 20 Meals: 11 breakfasts (B), 3 lunches (L), and 6 dinners (D)
- City Stops in Dublin, Cashel, Dingle, Doolin, Sligo, Londonderry, UK, and Portstewart, UK; allowing time to discover these cities for yourself.
- A full tour of the world famous The Ring of Kerry, and the Dingle Peninsula
- Exploration tour of the created marvel of Giant’s Causeway
- Optional breathtaking hike along the Cliffs of Moher
- An exclusive boat cruise of Lough Gill in Northeastern Ireland, complete with scones, tea, & coffee
- Exploration of Slieve League Sea Cliffs
- Visits and paid admissions to Glendalough Monastic Settlement, Dove Hill Castle, The Rock of Cashel, Muckross Abbey & House, Torc Waterfall, Killarney National Park, Cahergal Fort, Leacanabuaile Fort, Ballycarbery Castle, Askeaton Friary, Ballybunnion Beach, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Burren National Park, Cliffs Of Moher, Kylemore Abbey, Dunluce Castle, Foxford Woollen Mills, Mussenden’s Temple and Downhill Estate, Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, Hill Of Tara, and time to explore and experience the great city of Dublin.
- All local taxes, hotel service charges.
*this rate is based on two people sharing, see Terms for more information.
- Tour Dates: September 1-15, 2012
- Duration: 15 days, 14 nights (optional extra day)
- Group Size: 40 people
- Destinations: Ireland, Northern Ireland (United Kingdom)
- Season: September (Fall)
- Airfare: Not Included
- Meals: 20 meals included (11 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 6 Dinners)
From Dublin to Dingle, and Doolin to Derry, our off the beaten path tour of Ireland shows you the Emerald Isle’s best-loved places, along with some of it’s brilliant and best-kept secrets. Our route spans from the Irish Sea to the Atlantic Ocean for a trip of unusual breadth and scenic variety. Glendalough Monastic Settlement, The Rock Of Cashel, Killarney National Park, Torc Waterfall, The Ring Of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, The Cliffs Of Moher, Burren National Park, The Twelve Pins Mountain Range, Kylemore Abbey, Slieve League, Mussenden’s Temple & Downhill Estate, Giant’s Causeway, The Hill Of Tara, Powerscourt, and Dublin, Ireland; this is just the start of it.
With Sloan Travel Company’s ’Worship & Wonder tour of Ireland & Northern Ireland, travelers will enjoy and experience the splendor and awe of seeing the hand of God around the Emerald Isle, while be exposed to the very best of the beautiful and majestic creations; both on and off the beaten path. On this 15-day, 14-night excursion, Sloan Travel Co. is giving you the opportunity to see and experience some of the Celtic isle’s greatest of wonders. But, unique to this tour is our worship/prayer focus, and your opportunity to be part of something very special.
Your tour guide Coty Sloan has some special guests joining this trip. Worship leaders Brian & Ramey Whalen, along with musician & historian Ray Hughes, are teaming up with Coty to make this tour even more remarkable. As we travel together, we will be taking strategic moments to make God’s name known in all the earth through worship and prayer. We will fight against centuries of religious suppression as we also learn about the deep wells and Christian heritage of this nation. It is so crucial now more than ever that worship and prayer be sown into the soil of Ireland and Great Britain; and we can’t think of a more dynamic team to lead the way. The friendly people, extraordinary hidden places to explore, and bountiful Christian heritage; make Ireland unique from many other places on the globe. This is an ideal tour for both first-timers, and also for those who have traveled here a time or two before. At Sloan Travel Co. we like to promote not only the incredible destinations that are very popular, but also those hidden stops and sights that will take your breath away and impact you profoundly. This trip of a lifetime will allow you the opportunity to see and experience ancient ruins, small ocean side bed and breakfasts, hidden castles, soaring mountains, and plenty of natural and man-made wonders. Our well rounded tour is designed to help unlock the secrets of the Celtic land, and to get you ever pennies worth our of your dollar. This tour will take place in September, one of Ireland’s best months for weather. The lush, green hills, crisp sea coasts, pastures with sheep and horses, cobblestone bridges, and still lakes surrounded by majestic mountains, are all waiting for you, along with the One who created it all. Come with us as together we magnify the Creator God in an unique way. Sloan Travel Co. is here to unlock the door, that you might walk through and discover this incredible Celtic land.
Our tour is fully booked. There are currently 00 spaces left on this tour, which leaves September 1st, 2012. If you are interested in securing your spot, for our tours in 2013, please message us asking to be put on our mailing list and we will be sure you are among the first to know and have the opportunity to reserve your place for our upcoming tour of Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
To secure your spot, simply print out and read the terms and registration form. Sign the registration form and send it along with your security deposit right away. Please view out trip Terms here & download your Registration Form here. *single supplements are no longer available for this tour. If you would like to ask questions, find out more information, or book your place on the tour, go to our contact page and fill out the form.
- Day 01: Home to Ireland - Travel from around the world to Dublin, Ireland
- Day 02: Dublin, Ireland – Arrive in Dublin. Visit Glendalough & Wicklow National Park, Oceanside lunch, and experience the worldwide hit show ‘Riverdance.’ We will be experiencing the very last show after a 17-year run of Riverdance, with premium third and fourth row seats. (B) (D)
- Day 03: Dublin to Killarney, Ireland - Explore a 15th century fort, the mighty Rock Of Cashel, and Fethard Cathedral, ending the night with accommodations in a thatched roof cottage. (D)
- Day 04: Killarney to Sneem, Ireland - Start our way along the Ring Of Kerry, visiting Killarney National Park, including: Muckross Abbey & House, Torc Waterfall, and Ladie’s View. Dinner and accommodations at the lovely Sneem Hotel with views of the sea. (B) (D)
- Day 05: Sneem to Castlegregory, Ireland - We will continue on the Ring of Kerry, we will have a worship stop at an incredible ocean side island, have a great fish & chips lunch, and visit the famous Skellig Chocolate factory. Later we will experience the beauty of the Dingle Peninsula with a small hike near Slea Head. (B) (L)
- Day 06: Castlegregory to Ennis, Ireland - Experience Ballybunnion Beach, Askeaton Friary, and Bunratty Castle & Folk Park before setting in Ennis, Ireland for the evening at the Woodstock Spa & Resort. (B)
- Day 07: Ennis to Doolin, Ireland - Explore the unique Burren National Park before descending on the quaint city of Doolin. Pitch & Putt, along with some of Ireland’s finest traditional pub music await us, along with our exclusive cottages and B&B’s with ocean views.
- Day 08: Doolin, Ireland - Staying in Doolin for the day, we will experience the Cliffs Of Moher. Seen by over 1 million visitors each year, travelers will have the option of going on the breathtaking 4 hour hike along the cliffs, or taking the bus and spending time at the world class visitors centre and cliff lookout. (B) (L)
- Day 09: Doolin to Pontoon, Ireland – Today, we travel into Connemara, where we will stop at the majestic Kylemore Abbey and walled gardens, lunch at an incredible Mediterranean restaurant called ‘The Olive Tree,’ see an evening of rest and relaxation at Pontoon Bridge Hotel. (B) (D)
- Day 10: Pontoon to Sligo, Ireland - We will start our day with a tour of lough gill, on the boat ‘Rose of Innisfree.’ Later we will spend the afternoon experiencing the city of Sligo, and stay in the high class Glasshouse Hotel. (B) (D)
- Day 11: Sligo to Londonderry, UK - A brief stop the legendary Irish writer W.B. Yeat’s gravesite, before heading on to the incredible sea cliffs of Slieve League, Ireland’s tallest sea cliffs and the third tallest in all of Europe. Also, you will get the chance to explore our first stop in Northern Ireland, of Londonderry, United Kingdom. (B)
- Day 12: Londonderry to Downhill, UK - Now in Northern Ireland, we visit the city of Portstewart before spending the bulk of our day at Dunluce Castle, and the mind-boggling Giant’s Causeway. After dinner we get to experience Mussenden’s Temple at sunset before having a night of music at the beautiful Downhill Hostel, settled right on the North coast. (D)
- Day 13: Downhill to Dublin, Ireland - Today we will stop at the Hill Of Tara, and Powerscourt before we make our way into Dublin for the evening. (B)
- Day 14: Dublin, Ireland - Today we explore the city of Dublin. Museums, Shopping, and culture will surround you as we walk the street of Ireland’s capital. The evening we will spend together enjoying our memories and sharing one final dinner together, before we start packing for home. (B) (D)
- Day 15: Ireland to Home - We leave the beautiful country of Ireland filled with memories that will last through eternity. We have left our mark in the soil, believing God will again visit this nation with a mighty wave of His Spirit. (B) (L)